The complete system for cleaning and sanitizing 100-200m2 furnished areas!
The Powertec 30 Battery is a compact, multi-functional machine designed to effectively clean environments such as toilets, working areas, offices, walkways, store-rooms, changing rooms, café and restoration areas.
This machine caters for the cleaning and sanitizing of vertical surfaces, sanitary fixtures and hard floor, as well as stain removal and upholstery cleaning. No power-cord allows the operator convenience of use.
The cleaning process is carried out through four stages:
- Spraying of a chemical solution on the surface/s
- Chemical action against dirt and bacteria
- Rinsing with clean water
- Vacuuming of residual liquid from the floor
The spray gun allows for concentrated chemical solution application and for the rinsing of vertical surfaces, walls and sanitary fixtures. The wand can be used to clean hard floors with the injection-extraction system and a dedicated bristle, located on the vacuum head, provides effective brushing on very dirty hard floors.
Powerful vacuuming completely removes dirt from the floor and is collected in the recovery tank. When cleaning hard floors, it is possible to spray and vacuum simultaneously or to spray, brush and then vacuum afterwards. In both cases, hard floors are left perfectly dry in a few seconds and with minimal user effort.
This method represents a more effective way of cleaning than traditional methods using manual equipment as no residual soiling is left on the surfaces.
Advantages of the System
- Complete cleaning and sanitizing. The spraying of the chemical solution acts on the entire surface, including areas that are hard-to-reach when using manual tools. Laboratory tests certify that the Janitex 30 eliminates 99.9% of bacteria.
- Multi-functional. The machine can be used in a wide variety of environments and on several different surfaces including hard floor, sanitary fixtures and upholstery.
- Increased hygienic safety for the operator, who does not come in touch with the surfaces and/or fixtures to be cleaned.
- Reduced labour for the operator. Manual work is reduced to a minimum, as the dirt is removed by the solution chemical working, in addition to the rinsing and vacuuming.
- Ease of use. Using the machine is very simple to use and operators require little training.
- Saving of time. Any environment can be completely cleaned, sanitized and dried in less than one-third of the time required with manual tools.
- Saving of chemical. Chemical is used without wastage because it is automatically dosed by the machine in an optimal quantity.
- Battery operated. The machine has no trailing wires and can operate freely in all environments.