With the new year just round the corner Columbus UK […]
Complementing our extensive range of cleaning machines and products is our superior approach to servicing. With the experts at CTM UK, you can be assured of the highest standard of servicing for your machine, in the unlikely event that you ever actually need service support. Each service can be completed in an hour, and can be carried out at your premises at a time that is convenient for you, ensuring that we get your machine back up and running on the same day!
You can depend on us to ensure the long-term effectiveness of your industrial cleaning machines and equipment. From small single disc machines, to large scrubber driers and industrial scale sweepers, CTM offer a fully comprehensive servicing scheme when you hire or buy any of our machines.
So what’s involved in a service? Well this depends on the type and size of your machine, but here’s a rough idea of what you can expect!
Here’s what checks are involved in your pressure washer service:
● General visual inspection
● Change of pump oil
● Condition of the lance and jet / replacement (if necessary)
● Cleaning of the water filter / replacement (if necessary)
● Physical checks to make sure your pressure washer doesn’t have any leaks
Here’s what checks are involved in your pedestrian or ride on scrubber drier service:
● Acid levels of the battery / replacement (if necessary)
● Squeegee bar length / replacement (if necessary)
● Checking the back hoses / replacement (if necessary)
● Checking the drain hoses / replacement (if necessary)
● Brush and bristle length / replacement (if necessary)
● Battery charger condition / replacement (if necessary)
Here’s what checks are involved in your pedestrian or ride on sweeper service:
● Battery checks acid levels / replacement (if necessary)
● Vac still operational / replacement (if necessary)
● Centre broom check / replacement (if necessary)
● Front brush check / replacement (if necessary)
● Dry belts and pullies / replacement (if necessary)
● Leaks with oil and grease etc.
Here’s what checks are involved in your vacuum cleaner service:
● Rotary brush condition / replacement (if necessary)
● Vac plate condition / replacement (if necessary)
● Condition of the back hose plate / replacement (if necessary)
● Mains cable and plugs
● Vac filter condition / replacement (if necessary)
Why choose CTM for cleaning machine servicing?
We would recommend a general check-up of your cleaning machine every six months, just to keep it in tip-top condition and working to its optimal performance. We offer a full service contract with each machine, so you’ll never have to worry about when your service is due, because we’ll already know and get in touch with you!
If you’ve browsed our range of industrial cleaning equipment, chemicals and parts, you’ll already have a good understanding of the high quality machines that we have to offer. Having spent many years in the cleaning industry, we know each machine inside and out. So, who better to depend on for quality servicing for your company’s cleaning equipment?
CTM UK has more to offer than your average cleaning machine specialist: including our very own fleet of highly trained mobile technicians, who are constantly at your call whenever you need them, delivering full service and breakdown backup.
In the event that any extra stock is required to get your cleaning machines back up and running, you’ll be delighted to learn that we also have an extensive 13,000 sq. ft. stock facility. Incredibly, there are over 3,000 stock lines available for delivery the very next day.
Looking for unbeatable deals on our latest cleaning machines? Look no further. We have a wide variety of offers available now!
Want to find out more?
Get in touch with us about servicing today! Simply drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01325 489 964, we’d be more than happy to help!
Trackbacks and pingbacks
www.blackhatlinks.com/index_dofollow.php jflbddqap poixj qxohjve qfbo trgghgmbhvwjbvg